Delivery of Reports
- Online delivery of published reports takes 1–24 hours post the receipt of the payment.
- For ongoing reports, a company representative shares the time of delivery at the request of the client.
- Physical delivery of the hard copies of reports may take up to 12 working days post the receipt of the payment.
- If issues with the courier services or other unpredictable/unavoidable circumstances cause a delay in the delivery of the report, Pharma Proff will not be held responsible for the loss or delay thereof.
- For any queries related to the report shared, Pharma Proff provides 15 hours of interaction with the analyst (at no additional cost).
- In case of customization, the delivery time will be at the discretion of the researcher, considering the nature of customization, areas that need to be addressed, and complexity of the request.
- The standard delivery time stated, i.e., 12 working days for physical and 1–24 hours for online reports, may not necessarily apply in case of request for custom reports.
Pharma Proff shall provide a replacement of the report in case any client receives a corrupted file (via email) or a file with printing defects (hard copy).
We request our clients to inform us of such issues through an email or a call.
However, any damage during the transportation of the report will not qualify for a replacement request.
Kindly read all the details about the report carefully before placing the order. We do not entertain any refund/cancellation request once the payment has been made.
You are advised to provide accurate details while placing the order. If you have any queries regarding the report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund requests, if entertained, shall be at the sole discretion of the management of Prescient & Strategic Intelligence Private Limited. The procurer will be liable for all customs, sales, and other taxes involved.